Monday 9 January 2017

First round up of 2017 - 9th January

First update of 2017.

Sadly, I've been coughing and spluttering since Boxing Day and still am, although it is getting better gradually. I haven't done any writing but I did do the first pre beta edit of my Scottish cowboy story. I ended smiling so I suppose that's positive. Now off to a couple of readers. but if anyone else is interested, please let me know.

I've read and enjoyed a few stories Falling Down by Eli Easton, Moment of Silence by Karen Stivali, Straight by Seth King and Rejoice Dammit by Kaje Harper which had wonderful older MCs. If you're interested in finding out my favourite books from last year you can find the list here
http://alexamilne1234.blogspot.co.uk/…/my-favourite-books-o…

Favourites included stories by KJ Charles, Dan Skinner, Jordan L. Hawk and Avery Cockburn

Plans for this week include trying to get back into my current WIP and get some writing done. I also need to update my story spreadsheet as sadly I lost it when my last computer died. so I only have a version that's a year old, and I've written a bit since then. Next on my reading will hopefully be Wanted - A Gentelman by KJ Charles

Oh and I've been a good citizen and filled in my tax return with my huge extra income from writing! Still, it was more than the year before, and I am lucky enough to be able to do without.

Happy New Year everyone and fingers crossed for 2017.

Oh and you can still get the whole of the Call of Home series for less than £10 if you've vouchers to spend. And the price of Comfort Zone has been reduced. This is the follow up to Sporting Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment