Monday 23 January 2017

Weekly round-up, 23rd January

             Morning, and welcome to the weekly round up from a foggy Lancashire.

Last week, for the first time in weeks, I hit my 5000 word target on my current WIP. I've now reached 15K and have found out more about my two MCs. I'm back to writing MCs in their 20s as that's how the story worked. I've no idea how long it will be.

We finished watching Ripper Street - my, that was dark, and for me, rewatching Class, the DW spin off, which I really enjoyed.

On the reading front, finished and enjoyed Switched by N.r. Walker and The Impossible Boy by Anna Martin. Now reading So this is Christmas by Josh Lanyon - loving being back with Adrien and Jake. and Undertow by Jordan L. Hawk, because I couldn't wait.

We've also begun the long sort out and declutter process in the hope that some time this year the bungalow will become a reality and not just a dream - two cupboards in the kitchen count, don't they?

Plans for this week will be dominated by edits for While You See a Chance, my older men story, and, hopefully, some more on my WIP. Oh, and there's also taking the cats for their annual boosters!

Have a good week, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment