Monday 20 February 2017

Weekly Round Up 20th February




Another Monday, another weekly round-up.

Some words have been written on my WIP – meeting on a bus – not huge numbers but some and that’s better than none at all. I know where it’s going, but I’m not entirely sure how I’m getting there. I’ve continued to read through another story to familiarise myself with it before I decide whether to continue. Last week, I was also offered a contract for my Scottish cowboy story now called My Highland Cowboy so I have While You see a Chance on general release 1st May with Manifold Press and My Highland Cowboy on 6th June with Pride Publishing. It’s going to be a busy time. There will be more information about both books coming out soon.

This week, I intend to continue with WIP and reading, but I expect I’ll get edits to do at some point.

I don’t seem to have done much reading this week – probably because I’m reading my own story. I did read and enjoy The Lawrence Browne Affair by Cat Sebastian and now I’ve reading Hard Wired by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell.

On the box set front, we’ve started watching True Detective which is interesting, if a bit odd.

Lastly, I’m sure everyone will be glad to know that elder cat is completely recovered from losing her teeth and back to her usual level of loud wailing.

That’s it for this week – rather short

No comments:

Post a Comment