Monday 21 November 2016

Weekly round up 21st November

Morning - it's Monday again. 
Last week I managed to write about 3000 words on my Scottish cowboy WIP and did some tinkering on A Matter of Timing and While You See a Chance. I need to work out what to do with these two stories. 
Read and enjoyed Drawn In by Barbara Elsborg and the 13th Hex by Jordan L. Hawk so started on The Hexmaker. I so admire worldbuilders.
This week I have to face getting a new computer set up as my main one has bitten the dust and is so slow it keeps sticking. I hate having to lose my favourite sites built up over time and working out all my passwords.
Finally this week - tomorrow in fact - the 3rd part of the Call of Home series is out on general release. Staying Home has Sam Carmichael and Tosh Mackintosh as the MCs. I hope you'll give it a try.
Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment